- Successful IDO!
We launched the pre-alpha version of the Ethermon District in April 2021. Post-release, we have been improving it around the clock for nearly a year with a dedicated global team. You can now explore our extensive town center with your 3D-rendered Mons, enjoy regular community events, and battle PVE enemies in the first of 6 battle biomes.
The Alpha 1.0 version of Ethermon in DCL involves a complete gaming ecosystem. The following features have now been completed.
- Ethermon District Plaza where you can hang out with friends and explore the buildings making up the foundation of our District's P2E ecosystem, now in active development
- Battle Biome 1: Forest theme, where you can battle PvE enemies for loot drops
- Custom Player House with unlockable features and upgradable content
- 60+ Mons that are modeled, animated, and fully functional in DCL — on both Ethereum and Polygon
- Live Display of all Mon and PvE enemy stats
- Mon Spawning so you can instantly spawn any DCL-ready Mon in your collection
- Implementation of Mon Teams to rebalance the game economy by making it fair for all levels of Mon holders
- Real-time, turn-based battles with over 100 unique battle moves for your Mons
- 8 new types of PvE enemies to challenge your Mons
- 50+ new types of loot to win from PvE battles
- Inventory System to collect and display your items as you adventure , and an additional Storage System to organize surplus loot in your House
- Ability to Craft & Burn Loot, turning loot drops into either premium items or other rewards
In final Alpha development, we will solidify the District’s resource-driven economy.
- Player Skills to level up as you chop wood, mine ore, and fish for resources
- Equipable NFTs & Wearables
- Consumable Items for in-battle buffs
- In-game Music, Sound effects & Feedback
- WebSocket Server Upgrade to view other players' Mons, battle, and loot
- 120 Total Mons
Our full-scale Beta release is defined by a massive expansion of play-to-earn gameplay. This includes more than doubling the playable Ethermon District size, with the addition of 2 new Battle Biomes. There, you’ll encounter new enemies, bosses, resources, loot, quests and features to progress and earn even more.
- Battle Biome 2: Dark Forest theme
- Battle Biome 3: Mountain theme
- Form Guilds to achieve special quests and compete in guild v. guild tournaments
- Custom Housing for both guilds and single players to develop in-district and even on owned LAND
- Player-owned Shops to sell your loot in the Ethermon Plaza and level up your merchant experience
- New Player Skills to cook consumables, blacksmith NFT wearables, and construct house upgrades
- PvP Battle Tournaments
- Multiplayer Battles against Biome Bosses
- Visual Upgrades: animations of 100+ unique Mon moves, loot drops, battle scenes, and more.
- 180 Total Mons